Hike and Ride Comfort Fit Guarantee:
At Hike and Ride, we’re committed to finding the correct boots for your skiing ability and foot shape. We aim to get the fit right first time, but with each foot having 26 bones and 33 joints moving in several planes of motion, sometimes this can be a little tricky.
Feet change shape over time- pregnancy, injuries and general ageing are all viable reasons for this (and just a few examples), so our guarantee remains in place, in full, for 18 months from purchase date. Should a problem develop with your boots in this period we’ll happily refit your boots at no extra charge at a time and place that suits you.
If any other problems still arise, we’ll swap you into another set of boots at no extra cost to you (unless the new boots are a higher Recommended Retail Price, RRP, in which you will need to cover the difference). However, at this point, should you just wish to return your boots, and provided they do not show excessive signs of wear and tear, we’ll refund your boots and footbeds at the purchase price, less a 35% usage charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid, in full (as mentioned above), for 18 months from date of purchase, after such times we will still happily refit your boots for you free of charge, however any parts and travel times will no longer be included in this package.
- You must allow us adequate chance to reassess and refit your boots should any problems arise in your boots.
- The boots in question must not be unreasonably worn or damaged and only have been used for their intended purpose- boots that have been heavily skied in before requesting a modification or refund (you will notice within a few days of skiing should a problem arise) or boots that have been damaged through no fault of Hike and Ride or altered (by an individual not employed by Hike and Ride) beyond any resale will no longer be covered by the Comfort Guarantee. Ie, boots should be in a resalable condition upon return.
- 35% usage charge on boots and insoles will be taken off the initial purchase price should you wish to return your boots and you are adamant we can not find you a suitable replacement boot
- Congestion charge, parking and travel costs from your initial fitting are not refundable
- If new boots are provided after refitting, an extended guarantee time of 12 months will begin from this date (if less than 12 months remain on your current guarantee)
- This guarantee does not in any way affect your statutory rights